GPOIC and PCCC
Would Like to Invite Your Restaurant to Participate in The Paterson Plates Food Tasting Event by Sampling One or More of Your Favorite Dishes
It’s A Great Way To Get Marketing Exposure For Your Restaurant And You Will Be Helping A Great Cause In The Process!
Paterson Plates is a community fund-raising event of the Greater Paterson OIC and Passaic County Community College where the proceeds are used to foster a renewed spirit of entrepreneurship and support entrepreneurial training for the underserved Passaic County populations.
The Paterson Plates event will be held onWednesday, October 18th at the historic Hamilton Club, 32 Church Street, Paterson, NJ. We hope you’ll be able to join us along with other area restaurants at our event in helping the less fortunate in our community.
As A Participating Restaurant You Will Receive The Following Benefits:
• Direct personal exposure to event attendees who are interested in fine food
• Identification on the Greater Paterson OIC event web page with a link to your website
• Four complimentary tickets to the event
• You will be given tickets to sell at your restaurant
• Exposure on the Greater Paterson OIC website promoting the participating restaurants during the months following the event
• Marketing material to use at your restaurant to promote your participation in the festival
• Identification with this great fundraising event that has contributed to local charities
The events gets underway with ticket holders arriving at 12:00 PM and the event ends at 2:00 PM. Reserve your spot early so you don’t miss out on this special occasion. There is no charge or any entrance fees for our restaurant partners but we do ask for plenty of tastings!
The Paterson Plates event is a great way for you to show your community support. Not only will you gain more exposure in the greater Paterson area, but you’ll also be helping in a great cause.
If you would like the opportunity to participate, or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-881-0540
We look forward to your participation in the 1st Annual Paterson Plates Food Tasting Event!!